Sign in to follow this  

Video of me cornering

I'm going to a more fun track this weekend with bigger jumps. I'll remember this time to bring the video camera. I'll get a lot more footage, I'm new to putting videos on the net.

What phone did you use to record that? Im big into recording vids on my phone, the quality looks great.

haha is there a bug on your phone recording lense thing? theres a black dot haha. your lookin pretty good out there

Thanks for the comments. Its a sony ericson w600i. It looks really good on my phone and takes good pictures. Its a 1.3 megapixel camera. Oh the bug looking thing?? I'm not sure maybe i kicked some dirt up at the lense???

Oh, no wonder its a great shot. Those sonys kick ass. The picture screen is sweet... a hella lot of pixels.

Nice Like the one where he getts thrown off the track.

You shoulda seen the other times i tried it. It was a cornering I was messing around with trying to slide the back end straight end to the berm and dump the clutch. One time I slid the back end a little to hard and came to a dead stop and almost flew off my bike over the berm. Not the fastest way around but it was the funnest. I sure tore up that berm though haha :thumbsup: