Sign in to follow this  

2006 RMZ450 Overheating??

I'm new to Fourstrokes and need to know if anyone else has troubles with their RMZ450 Overheating? I never let it idle so that isn't the problem but the track we have is deep sand and I always had trouble with heat on my 2-strokes. But with this, it kind of scares me since I first didn't really worry having a bit of antifreeze come out of the overflow when I stopped. But I think it does it while running as well because it ran low on antifreeze a few weeks back. Now from this, I seem to now have oil leaking from the cam cover. I checked the cams on the weekend and the clearance is a about .05mm too little to what the manual indicates. Can this cause this? Also, the oil leaking from the cams is getting worse. Does anyone have ideas what I should be checking. Also when checking the cams, there seems to be a significant amount of oil on the cams..

last Sunday at the races down here there was an 2006 rmz450 overheating also. even when they shut it off antifreeze was pouring out and covered the whole bed of the truck with it. i think there is a problem with the bike