Sign in to follow this  

everybody with tokyomods

I had my carb done several months ago. I don't like it... I absolutely love it! It's the best mod I've had done.

No problems at all. The bike even starts easier. 1 or 2 kicks hot or cold.

You're not going to get any more HP. It's all about throttle response and no hesitation or bog. I guess you can say it helps from top to bottom because there is no hesitation whatsoever anywhere. I can putt around at low rpm's in second gear... crack the throttle AS FAST AS I CAN and it will pull the front tire up to the balancing point instantly. Before the carb mod it would hesitate than do a little power wheelie. It will also pull third gear now in tight turns without fanning the clutch. 2nd gear starts are a breeze. I've even played around trying 3rd but it takes too much clutch fanning. Like someone else said here "It gives you a lot more confidence in your bike". When you grab a handful you know the power will be there.

The bottom line is... Quicker, crisper, snappier throttle response across the board.

The one down side is their customer service is not the greatest! Before I had the work done I was concerned about the jetting for Arkansas. Very hot and humid. They were slow to answer emails and phone questions. They did assure me that the jetting would be fine even after I put on the Ti-4 duals. They were right it's perfect.

I also had T-M do my carb and love it.Normally I rejet when it get very hot and humid but so-far the throttle responce is instant just a little adjustment with the fuel screw and good to go .Well worth the money.I had no problems with the customer service in fact they re-programed my vortex ignition for a very low price.

works good, horrible customer service.... horrible... btw the throttle drum cover was crossthreaded and it looked like a monkey put my carb together

works good, horrible customer service.... horrible... btw the throttle drum cover was crossthreaded and it looked like a monkey put my carb together

Are you sure your avatar didn't do the work. :thumbsup: