X Games

Last year I recorded all of the Moto-X events compiled them onto 2 dvd's and then created two seperate torrent files. Is there interest for the same setup this year? If I do create them again I doubt I'll compile the dvd's. Rather each event would have a seperate torrent file probably in xvid format.

HH

OK, they're all set to record based on the schedule posted here: http://expn.go.com/expn/story?pageName=x12tvsched Again, this is for Moto X events only (Best Trick, Freestyle, Step Up, & Supermoto) There is a Moto Madness event listed on the schedule but it's only being aired on Pay Per View. Doesn't look like an actual competetion according to

Clear out some HD space,

HH

u guys think TP will have the guts to pull the double back in competition.

Also take note that the Best Trick competition is on Friday, I doubt that Travis would attempt anything that could keep him from competing in the Rally Car Racing on Sat.

Cowboy Kenny Has Brush With Bike, Breaks Wrist, Clavicle

Cowboy Kenny broke his left wrist and clavicle during Freestyle Moto X practice Friday afternoon. Bartram hit the biggest dirt jump, a 115-footer, and came up short, getting thrown over the handlebars. His bike chased him down the landing transition, narrowly missing him. He walked away, but he was noticeably shaken with shredded gear. He was taken to the athlete first aid station, where x-rays revealed the breaks. With Metz, Twitch and Dustin Miller out, the freestyle field is beginning to look pretty slim.

http://expn.go.com/expn/story?pageName=sx12bartout

They aired a video clip during BMX vert, did not look comforting at all.

u guys think TP will have the guts to pull the double back in competition.

We'll find out in about 1 hour!!! If he does i hope he pulls it of, because i dont want him to get hurt :ride: !!! He is a great guy and i've met him couple of times and he is just great ? !! It will suck if he tries and than gets a serious crash and be out for a long time! I just hope he will be ok :applause::applause::applause: