Sign in to follow this  

best place to buy tires?

I know I can buy tires through the TT store and the prices seem pretty decent, but I did read somewhere that they wont price match with tires. Im in the market for some Kenda track masters or Dunlop D606's, but have found sooo many places selling them with different prices. I was just wondering where you guys get most of your tires? Are there any good discount places or somewhere that might have a sale going?

thanks for any advise.

bobscycle.com

I was at the store over the weekend and bought a Trackmaster for the rear, a Millville for the front, a HD tube and rim lock all for under $100.

Looks like shipping is only $5 a tire because shipping is free with orders over $100.

I have a set of brand new never mounted Dunlop 606's. Just purchased 3 weeks ago. I have decided that I need a street tires. I will beat the retail price if you pay shipping.

I second Rocky Mountain ATV.... caveat I live 20 miles from them. I bought my Pirelli MT21's from there as well as all my 4-wheeling tires. They're main claim to fame is their cheap tire prices. Sidenote..they've got a really big warehouse and they're in the middle of nowhere.

I use this site..www.superbikesupply.com they specialize in street bike accesories but carry all types of tires. Low prices too. You have to call to get the best prices.

Motorcycle assesory warehouse is is one place I got tires on line.

Must have been a good deal cause I went back again?

Motorcycle assesory warehouse is is one place I got tires on line.

MAW burned me once, and I swore I would forevermore preach the words of warning against them. MAW seems fine as long as you don't have a problem... but as soon as something goes wrong their customer service is horrid. They basically told me that they have been in business 25 years and they don't really care what I think.

I'm pretty sure I've cost them the 79.95 they owe me by now, but I keep spreading the word.