Sign in to follow this  

Learned Something New this Morning..

So i got a call from Temecual Motorsports. They charge 108$ for a lace up of new new spokes! Ouch! So I am hoping to confirm soon that less then 5 of have come out. I still need to spend like 10$ on the tube and then with the spokes will be free if its only like 2-4. Lets hope this rim is still savable for a small amount of money!

If it's not savable, I'm getting new rims (blue) and spokes I'll let you have my rim and spokes for only $25 per wheel. I'm in Moreno Valley which is only about 1/2 hour north of you if your interested.

hey rob u get sprockets yet??? if not check out bbr's blowout sale.. half priced sprockets :thumbsup:

Yea maybe I can hook up with Socalxr and get this taken care of.. All I want to do is ride my motorcycle again!

ive got a full set of ttr wheels have a few broken spokes but dont effect performance, i have black rims on my ttr now.

$108 for a lace up!!!!!!!!!?????? WOW, I paid $20-$30 for a lace up at my dealer.Why don't you lace it yourself. There are web sites on the internet that give you a detailed description on how to lace one up.

$108 for a lace up!!!!!!!!!?????? WOW, I paid $20-$30 for a lace up at my dealer.Why don't you lace it yourself. There are web sites on the internet that give you a detailed description on how to lace one up.

Dam I wish I could find somone to do that.... umm Yz440e did you get my message or na?