Sign in to follow this  

My bike is almost done, tell me what you think

the tires look good. other than the new meats what should we be looking for ?? im not busting on ya but it looks like an ordinary 450 honda to me. but it looks in good shape and not beat up... :thumbsup:

I am just waiting for the rest of my graphics to get in. Fender and fork kits and stuff, I'll post bfore and after pics when its finished.

the tires look good. other than the new meats what should we be looking for ?? im not busting on ya but it looks like an ordinary 450 honda to me. but it looks in good shape and not beat up... :thumbsup:

You should not be looking for anything, I am just posting pics of MY bike. Plus I got my pipe, my chain, my bars, my plastics, my numbers, my graphics, my tires, my grips, and still waiting for more... And im in the process of my suspension.

oh yea ... you need to change your name. maybe to .. hondaracer 10 :thumbsup: and dont get me wrong .. i dig the 450 honda. i just thought maybe you bought a fixer upper and went nuts with it.

yeah it looks good, just isnt to muhc done to it is all he was sayin. i agree. nice though.

oh yea ... you need to change your name. maybe to .. hondaracer 10 :thumbsup: and dont get me wrong .. i dig the 450 honda. i just thought maybe you bought a fixer upper and went nuts with it.

Nah, the bike had 15 hrs on it when I boght it bone stock and I just want to do it up a little bit.

OMG you guys, you guys look for rims, anodized parts, hubs and all the friggin works dilly dallys wich I think are a waste of money, and that I cant afford.

it has a clean stock look. its a very nice bike. besides all those anidized parts and fancy graphics don't make you any faster.

it has a clean stock look. its a very nice bike. besides all those anidized parts and fancy graphics don't make you any faster.

Exactly, I just want a nice looking bike.

all those parts make ricky and bubba fast ..... :ride: ( obviously that was a joke )

Suspension, engine work, and skill make them fast. :thumbsup:

Whatever though you guys are jerks... Cant even get some positive comments on my bike, just "Looks stock."

OMG you guys, you guys look for rims, anodized parts, hubs and all the friggin works dilly dallys wich I think are a waste of money, and that I cant afford.

I agree..

I dont care how trick my bike looks, the only thing I will spend money on is things I need, and things that will improve the bike....Even though stock bikes put out enough power for me.

I personally love the bike..The stock clean look is where its at for me.

I agree..

I dont care how trick my bike looks, the only thing I will spend money on is things I need, and things that will improve the bike....Even though stock bikes put out enough power for me.

I personally love the bike..The stock clean look is where its at for me.

Thanks dude, at least someone appreciates a nice bike.

KTM I think your bike looks great! But really it looks good, are those gold sprocket bolts? If so where and how much were they? mine are all different sizes, rusted and stuff they look like crap.