Sign in to follow this  

Coos bay/ florence help please!

So, my husband is having a bachelors party for his brother and they have decided to go down to Oregon for 3 days. Being that husband is a male.. he didn't think about reserving a spot. Can any one tell me if you need any permits to camp in the sand with a toy hauler? Do you have to reserve a spot there? DO you know of any other camping locations that not everyone else knows about? How to I get in contact with them??

Any and all help that you can provide would be awesome!!! Thanks in advanced!

:thumbsup:

So, my husband is having a bachelors party for his brother and they have decided to go down to Oregon for 3 days. Being that husband is a male.. he didn't think about reserving a spot. Can any one tell me if you need any permits to camp in the sand with a toy hauler? Do you have to reserve a spot there? DO you know of any other camping locations that not everyone else knows about? How to I get in contact with them??

Any and all help that you can provide would be awesome!!! Thanks in advanced!

:thumbsup:

Being that you're a gurl, you realize you are asking for help from the type of people your husband is...right after you slapped him. So then, me thinks, this must be a trick by a smarter person than WE, so therefore, we must resist the trap and not report our failings to you (as we would never think to get reservations either). :ride:

haha Don't worry about it.. All taken care of. They will have a great time, and next time I will get to.. Mean while.. I have been told it wouldnt be good for me to hit the trails by myself.. Something about.. "you could get hurt and no one will stop and help you"

haha Don't worry about it.. All taken care of. They will have a great time, and next time I will get to.. Mean while.. I have been told it wouldnt be good for me to hit the trails by myself.. Something about.. "you could get hurt and no one will stop and help you"

Go to Vegas...