Anyone see this at Kawartha Down Race track

My friend Donny, he's a regular here on TT you might of seen him on here YZ250F rider he went down hard on the first jump of the second moto he went off the jump like normal, but they just watered the track and his front tire washed out from under him and he fell but his handle bar got caught in his boot and his leg went one way and the boot went the other and his knee turned and snapped. We went running up there to see if he was ok, his Dad run across the track to his aid, I new he was going to be alright so I was watching to see what place my brother was in but then another medical flag and no brother so I ran back down there and he was lying there up against a side of a jump. So after I took his bike back to where we were parked he was on the back of the red Kawasaki mule on a backboard with a neck brace on. I eminently thought he broke his neck but after my bro and my friend both rode in the ambulance together up to the hospital talking on the way my bro only had a slightly crushed vertebra and my friend Donny he will need surgery which he is having right now as i type this and won't be riding until next year and will have a cast on for a few months and will have to go to rehab when he gets it off. As for my brother he came home that night hardly able to walk.

Sorry about your Brother. My son rides the 50's in LDR and he crashed in the last race and hurt his leg.

Landing him in a 5th overall for the series. He was in 3rd. But these things happen. That track is awesome though.

Did they take him off the track on a back board on a 4 wheeler? Cause we saw a crash and the guy's leg was snapped and it was pointing the wrong way. His GF/Wife was in the front seat.

There was a lot of accidents there but it is a new track and there were a lot of people there...

HUGE event.

Let us know how they are doing.

• 5 months later...
There both doing good my brother is home and my friend Donny he is still in the hospital he won't be out for another few days, his bone almost went through the skin! I'm going up there tomorrow to see how he is doing.

Just wondering how your friend Donny is doing.