Sign in to follow this  

Up at Big Bear

My son and I will be doing a camp and ride up at BB from the 3rd of Aug. to the 7th. If anyone want's to hook up and ride on any of those dates, let me know. :thumbsup::ride:

Thanks,LT

I would like to ride that weekend, but that is my have to work around the house weekend. maybe some other time.

Big bear is a big place. Where are you staying at?

Check out the Pinnacles 8/5 thread for other riders that will be up there on Sat.

Sarrono camp ground.

Saw your Pinnicles post. I will have my 14 year old son with me, so I don't think I will be doing I17 this time. I will keep my eyes open for you all anyway. Maybe we can hook up for a spell if our paths cross.

Thanks for the responce,LT

Sarrono camp ground.

Saw your Pinnicles post. I will have my 14 year old son with me, so I don't think I will be doing I17 this time. I will keep my eyes open for you all anyway. Maybe we can hook up for a spell if our paths cross.

Thanks for the responce,LT

Or better yet....just hook up with some guy you meet at a store in town. :ride:

I hear the locals like to ride. :thumbsup:

peace,

janette

I'm stuck doing crap around the house, too.

Or better yet....just hook up with some guy you meet at a store in town. :applause:

I hear the locals like to ride. :ride:

peace,

janette

I'm stuck doing crap around the house, too.

Thanks for a great time of super trail riding,and a free dinner to boot.

Hope we can all hook up again soon.

Good luck with your next race, and be safe.

P.S. Thanks again for the Shamrock sticker. :thumbsup:

Thanks all so to 7 Thumpers for comming on up for a great day ride. Once again you have shown your expert 2 wheel towing chops!

Thanks all so to 7 Thumpers for comming on up for a great day ride. Once again you have shown your expert 2 wheel towing chops!

Uh Oh, must have been a green bike? Sounds like you had had a great time regardless.

Glenn

Glenn - I doubt it. The green ones never break down on the trail. More than likely it was one of those orange things....:ride:

Still, I find it selfish and incomprehensible that LT didn't fill in the gory details. :thumbsup:

Glenn - I doubt it. The green ones never break down on the trail. More than likely it was one of those orange things....:applause:

Still, I find it selfish and incomprehensible that LT didn't fill in the gory details. :ride:

Sorry for the short posts, but I seem to have posting problems when I try to post anything longer than a few sentences.

In short, the front drain plug came loose on the front of the frame on my WR. I lost all my oil on the trail. I did catch it before any damage was done, I think. Guess I didn,t tighten it up. :applause:

I left Garrett at crab flats, and rode the KLX back for the truck.

I got oil back in the bike, and it seems to be OK. :thumbsup:

Thanks for a great time of super trail riding,and a free dinner to boot.

Hope we can all hook up again soon.

Good luck with your next race, and be safe.

P.S. Thanks again for the Shamrock sticker. :thumbsup:

Our pleasure!

You guys are welcome here anytime!

Maybe next time you plan to come up, my son's bike will be up and running, too (legal). I'll warn ya though....if *my* bike is up and running....I will snivel and fuss to come for a ride, too. :applause:

It worked out well. Skidders got to meet a new, real cool riding bud.....and I got him out of my hair for the weekend so I could get stuff done. :ride:

Feel lucky or something. He usually is VERY BRUTAL to people on rides. hence him never having anyone to ride with. :applause:

From what it sounded like....he was very nice to you.....meaning he really does want to ride with you again.

peace,

janette

Sorry for the short posts, but I seem to have posting problems when I try to post anything longer than a few sentences.

In short, the front drain plug came loose on the front of the frame on my WR. I lost all my oil on the trail. I did catch it before any damage was done, I think. Guess I didn,t tighten it up. :ride:

I left Garrett at crab flats, and rode the KLX back for the truck.

I got oil back in the bike, and it seems to be OK. :thumbsup:

Wow Larry, thats scary. Glad everytthing seens to be ok. Sounds like you met some nice d-37 folks. I believe Jannette is a friend of one of my old 100's buddies, Jim F. and his wife from Ridgecrest.

Get my suspension back this weekend so I'll be good to ride again.

Glenn

Glenn - I doubt it. The green ones never break down on the trail. More than likely it was one of those orange things....:ride:

Still, I find it selfish and incomprehensible that LT didn't fill in the gory details. :thumbsup:

Hey Bill, looks like we're both cluleess on our observations. LOl

Wow Larry, thats scary. Glad everytthing seens to be ok. Sounds like you met some nice d-37 folks. I believe Jannette is a friend of one of my old 100's buddies, Jim F. and his wife from Ridgecrest.

Glenn

Very scarry! I got it back to camp and took off the bottom drain plug, and nothing came out. :thumbsup: I have one of those magnetic drain plugs, and i didn't see any metal, so I hope I got away with it. I will have it checked out though. I need to cheeck the valves anyway.

Glenn

SHHHHHH! :thumbsup:

You'll ruin my reputation if you say I'm nice. :ride:

peace,

janette