Sign in to follow this  

RacerX Film Washougal

Nice! Good editing, are there more on thier site?

Nice vid :thumbsup: !! I really liked Unbound Energy girls :cry: and that Humagous Lifted Chevy(i think it was chevy) :ride:! and of course the riding was awesomre too! :ride:

That videos great, just like all of the rest of Racer X's films. What was the guy doing when he like "checked" them in with the little black thing? It's towards the beginning, before they practice...

yeh that was cool signing them in. Its amazing how they get so far out of shape and yet still manage to save it without letting off, RV got all sideways b4 those whoops and saved it, and so did RC, then some guys slide out and still have it pinned. Truly Amazing.

Great video. Never seen what goes on before a race before. Didn't realise both classes practised at the same too.

Great video. Never seen what goes on before a race before. Didn't realise both classes practised at the same too.

Me neither. I think it's pretty cool.

Loved the close up berm blast. No clue who the rider was but it was a sweet camera angle..

That videos great, just like all of the rest of Racer X's films. What was the guy doing when he like "checked" them in with the little black thing? It's towards the beginning, before they practice...

I think it's a timing/GPS thing they use to keep track of lap times and positions. There is probabaly a transponder on the bike that is linked with different scoring loops around the track, NASCAR uses something very similiar