Sign in to follow this  

Pinnacles San berdo Sat 8/5

Once again meet up at the Pinnacles staging area around 9am. Some of the Guys will be leaving from Miller Canyon around 8 and join in at Pinnacles. Or for breakfast at the Old Country Coffee Shop By Jensons in Running Springs at 7.30 am . The Pace will be decided by who shows up. Single track, fire road, some water crossings mostly up in the trees. Maybe ride to Devils hole, Malcom Smith trail, Crabflats dunno till we get there? :thumbsup: By the way we got checked twice by the Rangers last Saturday. You might want to make sure your Bike is legal, or you could get a ticket. :ride:

Bringing the Wifes F150 short bed truck this time. She says it's Periwinkle, I say, Lt Blue.

Another link for who is going.

http://www.district37ama.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9306

See Ya there!

I'm in for sure, plus one other rider. We will stage from Miller canyon and be leaving there at 8 am!

(is it Friday yet? come on weekend.....)

This sounds good. Maybe I'll ride up from Victorville on my DS. I'm too old {40}to wrestle my DRZ on black diamonds though. I went up hwy 173 to pinnacles yesterday, then down to Devil's hole with some cool dudes I met at Pinnacles. Yup, 4 rangers on quads, and one Jeep chick ranger. All super friendly, and I got a free map :thumbsup:

Looks like they are calling for a high of 92 in Victorville for sat, so it should be nice in the higher elevations.

I will be up at BB all that weekend. I will keep my eyes open for you all. I will be on a wr450, and my son on a klx331. Always like to meet new TTers. Hope to see you up there somewhere. :thumbsup::ride::cry:

I will be there, might have to exit early, 2 birthday party things happening on SAT.

how long of a loop??...i have a 2000 kx500 that i need to take out, it has a ims desert tank...tired of throwin around my 610 husky :thumbsup: sounds like fun though...feedback is much appreciated.....i'm not the fastest, but i'm not the slowest either :ride:...never been at pinnacles, i have a map(been in crab flats)...any places to open it up?? btw...both bikes have green sticker and sparky...are they doing sound tests??? one more ?...do i need an adventure pass for the truck???

if you get on some of the fire roads which you'll have to do to get to some of the single tracks yes you can open it up.

you may get sound checked depending on if we run into rangers,

yes you need adventure pass.

my buddies flake on me all the time thats why now i just floow these posts and meet people up there everybody is really friendly especially marc with a c and thumperbloke.

good times, good riding

I will be there, might have to exit early, 2 birthday party things happening on SAT.

I don't have the right phone # for you. Could you send it to me in a pm.

Something came up and couldn't make. :thumbsup: Today's weather was awesome. Bet ya'll had a great time.