Sign in to follow this  

Am I missing some news about the 2007 KTMs?

I go to the www.ktmusa.com website and see that the new 400,450,525 exc models are looking very street legal, but I see nothing on the website about the new EXC line being dualsports. What gives??? :thumbsup:

My local dealer, Moore and Son's in Santa Cruz, told me that the '07 450 and 525 EXC's will be street legal.

I thought so, I have not called my local dealer yet. But its strange to me that they would show the 2007 bikes with blinkers and mirrors and not have the fact that they are street legal plastered all over the website, they will sell a ton of them. I may even be able to get down to 1 bike in the garage. I think the 400EXC is also street legal too.

Anyone else hear anything???

I am wondering how the RFS engine is gonna hold up to dual sport use.I am very interested in the dual sported 525 if the engine seems like it'll hold up.I think it'll be a good replacement for my KLR.

hey buddy, ya looking at adding a pumpkin into ya collection?

:ride:

I go to the www.ktmusa.com website and see that the new 400,450,525 exc models are looking very street legal, but I see nothing on the website about the new EXC line being dualsports. What gives??? :thumbsup:

Everyone should have add one to there collection if they dont already have one. You cant really call yourself a dirt bike rider until you own and ride a ktm. There are us who do, and those who dont!

I think the 400EXC is also street legal too.

Anyone else hear anything???

Unfortunately the 400 for the US will be an xc and xc-w. The street legal 400exc is not a US model.

I was just on the KTMUSA.com site and they have the street legal bikes listed...