Sign in to follow this  

2002 Husa Fe 501 e

Found a 2002 original owner FE 501E. He is asking $2700. Any comments on the bike? I'm not up on the Husaberg's so I ddon't know if that is a good model or what it might be worth for that mater. I' have the lowdown on a 04 Huskie TE510 for about a grand more. Any coments are greatly appreciated.

I got my 2002 vor 450 for that much. One thing I learned about some of the husa's is the cam gear and chain are made of soft metal and should be replaced with hard steel. I don't know if that includes the 501e though :thumbsup:

I personally think that $2700 is to much for a 2002. Unless he has done all of the updates and the motor is sound and the bike is in great shape. The simple fact of the matter is that 01-02 were difficult years for husaberg and husaberg owners. I owned an 02 and it was good bike, I could not get the carb dialed in and I did not want to spend the money on the updates.

That being said. If the motor is sound and the updates are done, the 501 is the motor to have. That bike would RIP! go ask your question on husaberg.org.