Sign in to follow this  

woods can

? my tc 450 came with the woods can also but i tried to put it on the other day and it dont fit the pipe on the can is the exact size as the exhaust pipe it's self unlike the race can slides over the pipe any of you had the same problem the rangers put up a sign the other day saying you needed that can but it dont fit :ride::cry::thumbsup::ride:

i think they gave me the wrong can i think it might be for a 250

:thumbsup:

I bet you got a 250 can. Look at the writing on the side of it. I bet it says 250 on it.

Treybiker

I just went through tracking down a stock TC spark arrested can for my 06 510SMR. If you don't have one pinned down I can probably come up with a couple of sources. I already sent a PM to one guy who might contact you if he still has his. I ended up paying $50. plus shipping for mine.

John

Yeah, let me know. I don't need a spark arrester, but am looking for a stock TC exhaust that will fit my 06 SM510. Let me know! :thumbsup:

Hey Treybiker, I sent you a PM with a couple of contacts.

John

? my tc 450 came with the woods can also but i tried to put it on the other day and it dont fit the pipe on the can is the exact size as the exhaust pipe it's self unlike the race can slides over the pipe any of you had the same problem the rangers put up a sign the other day saying you needed that can but it dont fit :ride::cry::thumbsup::ride:

another slightly more expensive option for a TC 450: Procircuit Ti-4 Titanium Slip-on with Titanium mid pipe . Purchase an optional 96 decibel FS approved tip for the Rangers and enjoy the enhanced midrange and top end this can provides..... you will love it on the track! Night and day difference over the stock Titanium Husky can. Swap out the tips as needed with three 6 mm allen heads . Procircuit currently has these in stock in Corona, California

i will look into that can will i lose any bottom end with it if i get this can the stock can will be for sale

Yeah, let me know. I don't need a spark arrester, but am looking for a stock TC exhaust that will fit my 06 SM510. Let me know! :thumbsup:

are you looking for the whole system or the can cause i was looking into getting the FBF exhaust system

are you looking for the whole system or the can cause i was looking into getting the FBF exhaust system

What are you looking to get for the whole works?

paul

A "Woods Can"?????

Did not know there was such a thing????

I usually just go behind a Tree.

i will look into that can will i lose any bottom end with it if i get this can the stock can will be for sale

on a TC 450 bottom end remains the same as stock, dramatically improves midrange and top end

bike runs very clean with stock jetting!

I normally use use VP Race Fuels 100 Octane when I can get it but run supreme otherwise or when in Baja...... whatever smells like gasoline!

Slip on and mid pipe $594 + $50 for a 96 decibel FS tip - i think it may be a little cheaper now that there are more TC's out there. Same for 05 or 06

I'm looking for the ti header and silencer off of a 2006 TC 450/510, (I believe you have to have both b/c the stainless header that came stock on my SMR doesn't match up with the TC Exhaust). Let me know. I sent you a PM.

on a TC 450 bottom end remains the same as stock, dramatically improves midrange and top end

bike runs very clean with stock jetting!

I normally use use VP Race Fuels 100 Octane when I can get it but run supreme otherwise or when in Baja...... whatever smells like gasoline!

Slip on and mid pipe $594 + $50 for a 96 decibel FS tip - i think it may be a little cheaper now that there are more TC's out there. Same for 05 or 06

??????

You are saying that the "TC" or "Open Can" has the same bottom end as the "TE" Spark Arrested and quiet Can????

Perhaps I did not read that correctly because that's not correct.

??????

You are saying that the "TC" or "Open Can" has the same bottom end as the "TE" Spark Arrested and quiet Can????

Perhaps I did not read that correctly because that's not correct.

I agree with your statement above however, that wasn't what I was saying.....Maybe I should clarify for you, my bike , as I'm sure yours did, came with a stock Husky "quiet" can and a Stock Husky "open" race can. My comparison is the ProCircuit Ti-4 slip on to the "stock" Husky Titanium "TC" open race can.

I personally noticed no significant change between the two "open" cans specified above on the bottom end but a significantly improved midrange and top end with the Pro-Circuit.

I apologize if my previous post was confusing

Thats one reason I'm looking for a stock TC set-up. It should give me better mid to top than the stock "un-corked" TE/SM can without loosing any significant bottom end for a motard where back pressure is not as important as on a woods bike for bottom end. I will eventually go with a full system like the procircut etc. when I do a little motor work such as install a TC intake cam (hotter than the SM/TE), clean up the head, and maybe go up a little in compression.

I agree with your statement above however, that wasn't what I was saying.....Maybe I should clarify for you, my bike , as I'm sure yours did, came with a stock Husky "quiet" can and a Stock Husky "open" race can. My comparison is the ProCircuit Ti-4 slip on to the "stock" Husky Titanium "TC" open race can.

I personally noticed no significant change between the two "open" cans specified above on the bottom end but a significantly improved midrange and top end with the Pro-Circuit.

I apologize if my previous post was confusing

Got it!

I have about every Exhaust made for the Husky and the best, HANDS DOWN on the top is Leo Vince X3 with no insert.

The Pro Circuit I have on the TC 250 certainly woke up the Bottom end...like BIG TIME!

what does a full TC system go for it's a nice system no dents still looks new besides the blueing any body have any idea's ? :thumbsup: