Sign in to follow this  

Trail Food

granola bar, cheeze its, trail mix, munchies, pretzles, mini cookies, i could go on forever but its usualy just some type of cracker

granola bar, cheeze its, trail mix, munchies, pretzles, mini cookies, i could go on forever but its usualy just some type of cracker

Pretty much the same for me too

Anything from Little Debbies...

...when I was younger. Now it's PowerBars with lots of water.

Whiskey, beer, pot, crack, coke, herion, LSD, meth........Oh wrong thread.

I like taking Powerbars. I actually like the taste and texture of them. My friends think i'm crazy. Smoked cheddar cheese crackers, little debbie stuff, beef jerky, and trail mix are also staples. Tons of water.

beef/deer jerkey, peanuts, sandwiches, crackers, fruit, water, gatorade, anything that is small and can be ate quickly.

Whiskey, beer, pot, crack, coke, herion, LSD, meth........Oh wrong thread.

Typical friday night.

For a trailside lunch I love MRE's, they're compact, have an internal heater, and some-not all-are damn yummy.

Trail mix and/or chewy granola bars. They pack a lot of energy with very little weight. I also mix orange generic Pedialite (Walgreens) 50/50 with water. Clif bars work well but I have a hard time giving money to people who donate money to get our trails closed.

I like the red Poweraid stuff and I used to bring the Nature Valley granola bars, but after seeing their name and a sponsor of the Sierra club, I havent bought those in years now. So I guess I'm saying granola bars, just not the Nature Valley ones.