Sign in to follow this  

Gorman/LPNF, ROWHER/Drinkwater, this week???

I nwould have done gorman today if I knew someone wanted to go. Any monday except the next 2 weeks I am having my suspension redone.

Might take the YZ out Wed or Thurs. Not sure which day yet.

Might take the YZ out Wed or Thurs. Not sure which day yet.

Keep me posted. If you go Wednesday, I have to go early and be out of there by 12:00, but we can definitely cover some miles in 4 or 5 hours.

Keep me posted. If you go Wednesday, I have to go early and be out of there by 12:00, but we can definitely cover some miles in 4 or 5 hours.

I'll let you know whats up tomorrow. Just got the YZ home tonight getting the forks serviced tomorrow shop said should be done the same day. Then have to put on some handguards and a front disk guard on. After that the blue cat should be ready to go for it's first ride in my hands. Can't wait smell the smoke!!

For the first ride I have a loop in Gorman I want to do. About 20 miles of Grorman trails. If the shake down loop is good then hit the forest for another 25-30 miles of trail action.

Wednesday early is fine with me. If we go Thursday I would like to be out of there by 13:00. Gotta work that night.

I might hit Rowher tomorrow for the shakedown ride if I get my forks back in time.

Early Thursday morning Gorman.

That works what time??? and where are we staging???

Donovan you working, or are you in?

That works what time??? and where are we staging???

Donovan you working, or are you in?

work :-(

How about 7:30 at Sterling Thursday morning.

That works for me see you then.

Sorry Donovan, maybe next week?

deyo

Just sent you a PM can't make the ride my suspension is still in the shop. Also waiting on parts for the thumper so no riding for me.