Sign in to follow this  

Thanks Trav!!!

Just a little thanks for the guys that took time out of their riding to give other people a great day of fun!!!!great riding and what a surprize at the gas stop to see Trav grillin dogs on the barby...just want to let you know how that was much appreciated..... :thumbsup::ride::cry::ride::ride::crazy:

Trav has pics posted on the SJMC site. Trav, maybe you could put a link up here?

Some one left a 1.5 gallon red can in the gas truck...... any takers? I'll bring to Hannegan this weekend if anyone claims it.

The trails Sunday were sweet, just enough rain to darken everything up :thumbsup:

Trav has pics posted on the SJMC site. Trav, maybe you could put a link up here?

Some one left a 1.5 gallon red can in the gas truck...... any takers? I'll bring to Hannegan this weekend if anyone claims it.

The trails Sunday were sweet, just enough rain to darken everything up :thumbsup:

Oh thaaat figures..should have seen my air cleaner from saturday...yuk...later :ride:

a bigger thanks needs to go to don, he does a kick ass job with this fun day :thumbsup:

here is a link to the pictures from the fun day.

stumpjumpers july fun day at gifford pinchot

trailsweep, too bad you had to get back early, we had bbq hamburgers for dinner and some most excellent side dishes. we finished off the night with a round of fire jumping, don obviously has it perfected

85140401-M.jpg

and sunday morning you missed the last two "special tests" for our ISDE :ride:

Looks like you guys had a fun time. What were some of those events?

What were some of those events?

we did an ISDE with several timed events. only one event was a timed bike event, which was about a 2 minute long special test section. then 2 check points along the course with possible penalty points if the instructions during the rider's meeting were not followed :thumbsup:. and on sunday morning we did a couple of timed games, with one being a fun one don came up with where you spin in a circle 8 times, then put your MC boots on and run about 30 yards down a marked course for the best time, it was pretty funny to watch. at the end your times and penalty points were added for best score.

on sunday morning we did a couple of timed games, with one being a fun one don came up with where you spin in a circle 8 times, then put your MC boots on and run about 30 yards down a marked course for the best time, it was pretty funny to watch. at the end your times and penalty points were added for best score.

Okay, well that does explain this . I thought someone was stealing his bike and he was running after them all geared up and ready to take them down :ride: Given the spinning in circle 8 times and the drinks probably served up beforehand I definately advocate the use of the helmet.

But nothing can explain this :thumbsup:

a bigger thanks needs to go to don, he does a kick ass job with this fun day :ride:

here is a link to the pictures from the fun day.

stumpjumpers july fun day at gifford pinchot

trailsweep, too bad you had to get back early, we had bbq hamburgers for dinner and some most excellent side dishes. we finished off the night with a round of fire jumping, don obviously has it perfected

85140401-M.jpg

and sunday morning you missed the last two "special tests" for our ISDE :cry:

I know I know :ride::ride::crazy: Mabey next time :thumbsup: