Sign in to follow this  

Going to Center Road and Thundervalley MX

I'm going to Center Rd and Thunder Valley MX tracks up towards Winston Salem on Wed and Thur. Anyone ever ridden there? Any reviews of expieriences?

I live 5 minutes from both of these. Center rd is awesome. Great track. Thunder valley is OK but not nearly as good as Center rd. :thumbsup:

I'm going to Yadkinville to vist my gf and her family, her dad rides, from what I can tell his family owns a big plant out there, Austins the last name, you know him?

See you at the track(s).

to be honest i hate Thunder Valley. Very few good jumps. Crapp whoops, rythym kinda section and they always over water the main track so its all soggy. And the top, what they consider AX track has small jumps, ungroomed, hardpacked, very bad track

CRMX is my favorite track to ride. Always groomed nicely, nice guys working there, they change it up, good jumps, and awesome dirt.

I'm going to Yadkinville to vist my gf and her family, her dad rides, from what I can tell his family owns a big plant out there, Austins the last name, you know him?

See you at the track(s).

Rode with him a LONG time ago.

Hammerhead Graphics !!!!! :thumbsup:

So I went to Center Rd yesterday. Nice track, had it all to ourselves most of the time, and I'm going to Thunder Valley later today.

Well I rode both tracks and enjoyed both.

They were very different styles.

Center Road was more jumpy, more rythmic, but lower speeds.

Thunder Valley was faster and quicker, with smaller jumps and fast straightaways.

For training Center Road would be a better track, but I had more fun at Thunder Valley.

Thunder Valley was watered nicely and groomed much better than Center Road also.

Does Center Road have a kids track? I have been to Thunder Valley and my son loves the kids track they have.

Nope only one track at Center Road. But really Center road is 5 minute sfrom thunder valley, you could go to both in the same day for sure.

Hey I was just wondering if you are going to be riding at T-valley or C-road this weekend? If so I may try to ride with you. And yes I too know of the one they call HAMMERHEAD.