Sign in to follow this  

? about a rider

i have always heard that Davi Millsaps was a "large" kid but he's only 6', which is still tall, but not as tall as people make it seem.

in one of my recent issues of Racer X they said " Millsaps first made a name for himself as an oversized-but-underage Suzuki minicycle rider at Loretta Lynn's..."

was he a really large kid and just slowed down growing alot, or are most dirtbike riders short and he was just a taller guy? :thumbsup:

Compared to an RC or Stewrat, he's a Giant.. I think he grew to be 6' at an early age..

He is also about 190 lbs. That is enough weight to really slow a 250f down. Think about it.... Villapoto must weigh less then 135 so he is big.

Most MX riders don't weigh more than 150lbs no matter what class you are in. Most of the riders are a few inches short of 6' and the ones that are taller usually are twigs like Pastrana was.

The avg. male height is 5'9", so 5'12" would make him above average-tall. i'm a shorty, 5'5" at 140lbs, all muscle baby, 6%BF.

i think most racers want to keep their weight down, it's like a lighter part except the part is the rider.

The avg. male height is 5'9", so 5'12" QUOTE]

Wait how tall is that? I'm all confused...

The avg. male height is 5'9", so 5'12" QUOTE]

Wait how tall is that? I'm all confused...

you're pretty stupid too if thats all it took to get you confused....

Most MX riders don't weigh more than 150lbs no matter what class you are in.

Maybe Lites riders. But the 450 class usually has riders in from 160-200+.

him and tyler bowers are/were huge for there ages. i think i read somewhere davi wears a size 14 boot...

5'10 is the average if you are white male in US. In Japan where they make the bikes the average height is 5'6. Have you noticed KTMS are designed for taller riders. I wounder why that is? I believe N. European countries have the tallest people with an average at 5'11.