Sign in to follow this  

Hurricane B pitbikes

I was just checking out the new Hurricane and wondered if anyone has delt with these bikes whether they are good or bad i would like to hear your opinion on them if anyone has any insight. :thumbsup:

http://www.hurricaneb.com/

Honda_RWB_Retro_Web_ready_ALR_125-524x452.jpg

you know, i've never heard of them, but i would say their decent looking bikes, i would buy one, they look like they have alot of parts some of the other "great and amazing" bikes have.

They are SSR bikes. Huricane buys them from SSR and adds the Pro Taper bars.

ALR 125 = SSR125-PF-3

Billet Slammer = SSR125-X3

XTR 125 = SSR125-SS

XTC 125 = SSR125-B2

All great looking and performing bikes.

ok i am not answering your question but buy a real pitbike you will have more fun

:thumbsup::ride::cry::ride::ride:

They are track proven and doing well. But, there always has to someone ignorant chime in.

I've talk to these guy's,real nice guy's from Huntington Beach.They are SSR's tricked out.Overall not a bad deal for what you get.Not to start an argument,but how does a Honda sticker make you or us look bad?They are old Honda graphic's anyway.It's all about having fun isn't?

ok i am not answering your question but buy a real pitbike you will have more fun

Define "real pitbike".

yea, i was looking at those forks and was thinking ssr's but i wasnt sure and didnt want to start anything. anyways, i've only heard great things about those bikes, and i think outlaw sells them cheaper than that, but they wont have those graphics or plastic on them.

i really like the old solver honda style, that bike is my all-time favorite, i still have a picture of that bike when it was first shown in a magazine.

Uh.... correct me if I'm wrong.... but isn't that frame CAST aluminum?

I'm going to look at one this morning. If it's cast, I'm going to laugh at their salesman SO hard. Claims to be as good as a BBR, probably faster though. Yeaaaaahh right. Aluminum is expensive when you do it right. I'd rather have a old style chromoly frame than a perimeter cast aluminum frame. JMHO.

Like I said, I'll see this morning what they're really like.

Uh.... correct me if I'm wrong.... but isn't that frame CAST aluminum?

I'm going to look at one this morning. If it's cast, I'm going to laugh at their salesman SO hard. Claims to be as good as a BBR, probably faster though. Yeaaaaahh right. Aluminum is expensive when you do it right. I'd rather have a old style chromoly frame than a perimeter cast aluminum frame. JMHO.

Like I said, I'll see this morning what they're really like.

Cast frame? :ride: that wouldn't last 1 minute with a quality rider aboard. :thumbsup: cast is good for motor parts, not for building frames.

Billet frames are super strong yet light weight and proven reliable for many hours of abuse.

Originally Posted by proud_2_ride

Hmmmmm, what do you mean ride a real pit bike? Maybe you should put your little red wagon aside and buy an electric scooter. The day may come and you will grow up and ride a real pit bike.......You dork!

Dont get it.

compinies that use yamaha and honda exc... logos usualy only stay in bisnus for 6 months then their dune. they usualy dont stand behind any of their bikes and usualy go out of bisnus right away so they dont get a law sute.

Dont get it.

compinies that use yamaha and honda exc... logos usualy only stay in bisnus for 6 months then their dune. they usualy dont stand behind any of their bikes and usualy go out of bisnus right away so they dont get a law sute.

they go to the sand dune????? and whats a bisnus???? where do I get one of those "law sute"????? those sound cool :ride:

spellcheck use it,it works when you have no education :thumbsup:

Click on the picture of the billet slammer on the site and you can see that someone tried to photoshop out the ssr logo on the motor. Only they missed the end of the r. :censored: