Sign in to follow this  

Pics From Sunday

Heres a few pics from this Sundays race... was a bit muddy but still had a great time.

DSC_0162-1.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0277.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

Lookin' good.

I'm no riding pro but just a few things I noticed: Try pointing your toes outwards instead of inwards, and keep your elbows up.

Heres a few pics from this Sundays race... was a bit muddy but still had a great time.

DSC_0162-1.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

DSC_0277.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0178.jpg

Nice holeshot :thumbsup:

wow you look really fast..that guy who bottomed out bad must of had a really hard landing...i noticed there were a good few yamahas..i guess most of the people there had some sence

Yeah cause you know, pointing those toes outwards really makes you speed up.

Great pics by the way, nice holeshot.

Yea cause you know, I said it'd make him faster. Maybe, if you think really hard (I might be asking too much of you), you'd realize that if his foot were to catch on something he'd probably break a part of his leg (Ankle, leg, tear up the knee, whatever) because his toe is pointed in. If you catch it with your toes pointed out, worst case scenario is you get a little off balance or pulled off the bike.

Damb, some nice shots, looking good!

I like the mud there it looks great...

Lookin' good.

I'm no riding pro but just a few things I noticed: Try pointing your toes outwards instead of inwards, and keep your elbows up.

As far as the "elbows up" thing, you caught me there lol.... I didn't really notice that before, usually my posture is better. As far as pointing the my toes out wards more, I think its more the timing of when the pic was shot because thats kind of an awkward position. I think mostly because I'm fighting for control in that slick mud.

Damb, some nice shots, looking good!

I like the mud there it looks great...

So your the one who aims for the mud puddles eh? lol :thumbsup: It was really muddy in practice, when I came off the track I couldn't even lift the bike on the stand. I had to have my buddies run down to the store and by some egg flippers to scrape the mud from the fenders lol. A lot of guys came off practice looking like this.

DSC_0053-1.jpg

As far as the "elbows up" thing, you caught me there lol.... I didn't really notice that before, usually my posture is better. As far as pointing the my toes out wards more, I think its more the timing of when the pic was shot because thats kind of an awkward position. I think mostly because I'm fighting for control in that slick mud.

I'll bet you could pretty much kick my ass around any track any day. So don't worrk about it haha. :thumbsup:

I'll bet you could pretty much kick my ass around any track any day. So don't worrk about it haha. :thumbsup:

I can take the criticism any time.... I'm far from a pro rider so I need all the help I can get lol. :ride:

What class are you running in (I'm guessing vet)? What's that track and where is it?

Yea cause you know, I said it'd make him faster. Maybe, if you think really hard (I might be asking too much of you), you'd realize that if his foot were to catch on something he'd probably break a part of his leg (Ankle, leg, tear up the knee, whatever) because his toe is pointed in. If you catch it with your toes pointed out, worst case scenario is you get a little off balance or pulled off the bike.

Give me a braek, how often do people hurt their leg because there toes are pointed in 1 inch. Now quit acting like you know so much. :thumbsup: