Mammoth Bar The Hidden Gem of the Foothills

Just kidding. I went there today just to see how the bike runs at lower elevations. That place sucks!!! Nuke that place. Lets make a trade with the liberals for mammoth bar for some single track up in the sierras. Hell while we are at it they can have hollister also

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just kidding. I went there today just to see how the bike runs at lower elevations. That place sucks!!! Nuke that place. Lets make a trade with the liberals for mammoth bar for some single track up in the sierras. Hell while we are at it they can have hollister also

&%$#@! is your problem with hollister. Shitty riding is better than not being able to ride at all. Quit being a douchebag ?

&%$#@! is your problem with hollister. Shitty riding is better than not being able to ride at all. Quit being a douchebag ?

Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks! Hollister sucks!

Pretty much any over-used public riding area sucks. Hollister and Carnegie are at the top of the list.

When I trail ride, I pretty much stick to the super duper highly secret private riding areas, which I will not tell you about because you all suck and are beneath me.

Another reason I will not tell you about these places is because I am a much better rider than any of you, and I don't want you riding with me because I don't want to be responsible when you get in over your head and take a ride in the helicopter.

I can out ride any of you with two arms tied behind my back and smoking a cigarette.

:ride:? dude who are you to say that they need to get rid of mammoth bar. youve got a lot of nerve. before the track was washed out that place was a fun place to ride. besides you probably just ride the fireroads and didint even do any of the actuall trails there. i grew up riding there, and douche bags like you are gonna get it shut down. next time keep the lame ass comments to yourself ?

:ride:? dude who are you to say that they need to get rid of mammoth bar. youve got a lot of nerve. before the track was washed out that place was a fun place to ride. besides you probably just ride the fireroads and didint even do any of the actuall trails there. i grew up riding there, and douche bags like you are gonna get it shut down. next time keep the lame ass comments to yourself ?

Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks! Mammoth Bar Sucks!

:ride: I've never been to Hollister. They can't have Hollister............yet. ?

hollister is just like mammoth bar but twice as big, it take 4 hours to ride the wholoe thing whereas it takes 2 hours to ride mb.

Damn i didnt expect to catch so much heat from this. Sorry if i hurt your feelings. Please except this invitation to my back yard as an apology

OldeDude%2002.JPG

Mammoth Bar may suck now but once upon a time it was a premiere riding area, with unlimited technical single track from Murderers' Gulch (Mammoth Bar) up to Lake Clementine and down to the bridge on Hwy 49.

So what happened to make a great riding area go from good to bad? A washout would do it, but that wouldn't explain the loss of single track. did the greenies get the trails closed, or did the 1%ers screw up and bring down the heat?

Is there a lesson we can learn here?

Seems there is a big problem for the future. Lots of pressure on ever less riding land. Trails have to be maintained but no funds to do it, so they get whooped out and abandoned, and everyone moves on to the next spot which then goes bad too.

If things get bad enough we may have to pony up to restore the bad areas to make them good again, or we'll be riding around in parking lots, especially since riding in your back yard is illegal most places now!

:ride::ride::crazy::ride::busted: Come on Shady, now look what you did, got people so upset they got their panties all in a bunch. Those places need to stay open so people have a place to ride their quads and little kiddy pit bikes. :ride:??

ummmm excuse me but i have an 06 crf250r, why dont you check my garage before saying that

Pretty much any over-used public riding area sucks. Hollister and Carnegie are at the top of the list.

When I trail ride, I pretty much stick to the super duper highly secret private riding areas, which I will not tell you about because you all suck and are beneath me. ?:ride:

Another reason I will not tell you about these places is because I am a much better rider than any of you, and I don't want you riding with me because I don't want to be responsible when you get in over your head and take a ride in the helicopter. ?

I can out ride any of you with two arms tied behind my back and smoking a cigarette.

:ride: