Sign in to follow this  

South carolina trails

has anyone been to parsons mountain in greenwood i wanna go try it out tell me what its like :thumbsup:

A lot like Enoree. Fairly flat, about wide enough for a Jeep to fit down.

cool i like enoree alot have you been to ceader springs its alot like that also but you can go alot faster there i think :thumbsup:

A lot like Enoree. Fairly flat, about wide enough for a Jeep to fit down.

its not wide enough for a jeep to fit through it maybr a golf cart in some places it barley wide enough for a fourwheeler with a couple inches to spare :thumbsup:

Yeah, I've been there too. Those 2 are a good bit farther for me to drive, so I don't go there much. We (my sons and I) used to frequent enoree a lot, until they started closing when it sprinkled, and then gas prices went up too much. So if we make a trip now, it is usually up to the mountains. We like like the tight steep single-track stuff. Speed hurts :thumbsup: .

its not wide enough for a jeep to fit through it maybr a golf cart in some places it barley wide enough for a fourwheeler with a couple inches to spare :thumbsup:

not sure just where you are talking about, but a jeep will most definitly fit down most main trails at enoree and cedar spring. Not sure about parsons mtn, since I haven't been there in a long time,but from what i remember, it was just as wide and open.

ive been to Wayehutta also my dad grew up ridin in the mountains and he wanted to see how i did. I did pretty good but i hate four wheelers up there not enough room exspecially meating one comming down a hill it sucks!