Sign in to follow this  

Oakwood Racing???

yep, its still going. its gonna be a big year this year for them with woodland not running.(maybe?) I build the tracks out there with Don so if theres anything you guys would like to see as far as track design, let me know. If you havent been there in a while, the tracks are alot better. Doubles, triples, whoops, but still some tables and stuff for the little guys.

this years schedule:

Dates:

September 9-10, Practice Only

September 30, Practice Only

October 1, Series Opener

October 7, Practice

October 8, Series Race

October 21, Practice

October 22, Series Race

November 11, Practice

November 12, Series Race

November 25, Practice

November 26, Series Race

December 9, Practice

December 10, Christmas Race

January 6-7, Practice Only

January 20, Practice

January 21, Series Race

February 3, Practice

February 4, Series Race

February 24, Practice

February 25, Series Race

March 3, Practice

March 4, Series Race

March 24, Practice

March 25, Series Race

April 7, Practice

April 8, Series END

Practice Times

Quads ONLY from 11:30am - 3:30pm

Dirtbikes 4pm-7pm

yep, its still going. its gonna be a big year this year for them with woodland not running.(maybe?) I build the tracks out there with Don so if theres anything you guys would like to see as far as track design, let me know. If you havent been there in a while, the tracks are alot better. Doubles, triples, whoops, but still some tables and stuff for the little guys.

this years schedule:

Dates:

September 9-10, Practice Only

September 30, Practice Only

October 1, Series Opener

October 7, Practice

October 8, Series Race

October 21, Practice

October 22, Series Race

November 11, Practice

November 12, Series Race

November 25, Practice

November 26, Series Race

December 9, Practice

December 10, Christmas Race

January 6-7, Practice Only

January 20, Practice

January 21, Series Race

February 3, Practice

February 4, Series Race

February 24, Practice

February 25, Series Race

March 3, Practice

March 4, Series Race

March 24, Practice

March 25, Series Race

April 7, Practice

April 8, Series END

Practice Times

Quads ONLY from 11:30am - 3:30pm

Dirtbikes 4pm-7pm

flyer with a map

depends on where youre coming from. Easiest way to describe is:

I-5 to 512

512 to hwy 7 south

hwy 7 to 8th ave E (go rt by the AM/PM just before Walmart)

8th ave E to 288th (go rt) track is on the left in an old WWII hangar

Forgot to mention, they have classes for pretty much ANY bike, quads, pitbikes, age group, skill level, etc...... I even raced my golf carts out there and they had some lawnmower guys come out to race also. I wouldnt be surprised to see a rhino class this year. Theres ALOT-LOT of minis. Last year we had 188 mini sign ups alone (in one morning). The mini's run in the morning and big bikes in the afternoon on race day. The pro quad class is pretty stacked so the payout is decent. Pro quads run on a schedule on race day - practice @ noon, heat 1 at 1pm, & mains at 2pm. Very awesome to watch!!

So your saying big bikes like 450s can go there.Cause everyone I talk to said only kids.I live in spanaway and go to burtridge when it is open.And longview when it is not.

So your saying big bikes like 450s can go there.Cause everyone I talk to said only kids.I live in spanaway and go to burtridge when it is open.And longview when it is not.

Ed, yes, but you only need to show up at around 11:30, unless you want to watch all the kids. I have taken my grandson there for the last 2 seasons, races in 3 classes, made every race and even the practice prior. We will be there again this season.

Siredward20, I'm sure i know you! Grandson races KTM 50 and he rode a 65 (#59) during practice, he will race the 65 this season. Anyway, thanks for the info, I will copy it to notebad and save it.

yea, we have 4 stk open, 250 (same as AMA used to be, 450's allowed), 4 stk expert, 4 stk novice, and pro that you can race your 450 in. But remember, its indoor so a 450 is alot of bike.

Oakwood arena is having a 'work party' on Saturday, August 26 starting at 9:00 a.m. for anyone who would be interested in helping us give the place a little face lift.

Email me with any questions

siredward20@ywave.com