Sign in to follow this  

What are you guys running for sag?

hey all,i was wondering what you guys were running for your sag and how it was working for you.I weigh 155 lbs am a midpack b rider and have a 25 mm static sag and 95 mm race sag.The suspension was done by proaction if that matters.Any insight appreciated.

20-30mm static and 100-110 race. Getting the proper spring for your weight is the most important. Each rider and tuner may vary due to conditions..

hey all,i was wondering what you guys were running for your sag and how it was working for you.I weigh 155 lbs am a midpack b rider and have a 25 mm static sag and 95 mm race sag.The suspension was done by proaction if that matters.Any insight appreciated.

where was ur suspension done? y are you asking, is it kicking wierd or bouncing or something? sliding in corners?

pro-action is where my suspension was done.It handles awesome in the corners but the rear end can be sketchy at times and it is a little unpredictable in some whoops where as in others its amazing.

I run a little more sag personally and i also run my front harder compared to my rear. I like my back end to kinda squish in the corners. I just set my sag at 4". i meant where is the pro- action that u got it done? jw

its at two wheel motorsports in guelph,i ride for them.i can get a diff spring if i have to but am not so sure i need it.i think ill try it at 100 mm and see how that works.thnx.