Sign in to follow this  

Vancouver island riding?

Hi all!

just moved to the Sidney area and my girlfriend and I are looking for good areas to ride.....,can anyone point us in the right direction?

also ,we are always looking for new people to ride with!

thanks alot!

06/KTMEXC525

06/Honda150

I'm up in Parksville, if you want to make a trip up here sometime I could show you some sweet trails around whiskey creek.

Welcome to the island, I grew up in Sidney. The Shawnigan Lake area (burnt bridge) is likely the closest area for trail riding. It's pretty much shut down right now due to extreme fire conditions, but when it's open it has some sweet trails. There's a ton of different ways to go. One of my favourites is the Oliphant Lake area which is close by, there's decent powerline trails as well as some wicked single track, my favorite is the ridge trail :thumbsup:

Once it rains a bit and things open up again we should meet for a ride. A few of us will show you around this area :ride:

Sooke has tons of trails, talk to Ken at Kenco motorcycles and he will point you in the right direction :thumbsup:

great riding in the campbell river area, a little far away for you but if youre ever up this way bring your bike!