Kx250f 07 or rm250Z 07 ??

Kx250f 07 or rm250Z 07 ?? i have a 06 kx250f but were selling it at end of season for a 07 should i get a rmz250 07 or kx250f 07?? yes i race. yes i race every sunday, im always trophying and i want a bike thats powerfull, reliable etc i am wondering whats your suzuki peoples thoughts on this rmz 07 250 or a kx250f 07??

kawi has the best contigency, another reason why so many amatures ride on kawi, suzuki is 2nd right behind them and honda and yamaha have sh*t for contigency

suzuki will be a good bike no doubt, but its a first year bike for the all new design and motor, if you race and buy bikes every year just get the kx250F now and wait til they get all the bugs fixed on the rmz and get that for 08'

07's will be real soon as some of the dealerships around here have them already waiting for the OK to be put on the showroom floor,

ive already seen 07' hondas at dealerships

• 2 weeks later...

I have an '06 KX250F and won't be buying another one. Why? I really can't say enough good things about the bike except for one thing. It is fast, the ergos are perfect, suspension very good, and it's been very reliable. But, I've never been able to get used to the slow steering. I am hoping that the new RMZ 250's geometry is similar to other Suzuki's that I've ridden...

What????????

yea dude he said that all the 07 250 f's are much faster than any year but the suzukis are by far the fastest!! i dont know if he was being seroius but u should of seen this thing pull a 06 kx250f... wow!! realy fast

yea dude he said that all the 07 250 f's are much faster than any year but the suzukis are by far the fastest!! i dont know if he was being seroius but u should of seen this thing pull a 06 kx250f... wow!! realy fast

Not saying they are not faster. Just have not seen one in a dealer yet?? If the "dude" who gave you the info is a factory guy, he may have seen them, but I am sure its not a "stock" ride.

Dont get me wrong, I am Suzuki all the way!!! Just have not seen a 07 yet?

Saw 4 New '07 Rmz-250's last weekend, 2 at Comp Edge and 2 at Racetown. Got a chance to sit on one and the bike feels great. Saw them run and being broken in at both tracks for the upcoming Dealer preview in Vegas end of September. The bikes sound crisp, jetting was spot on and they seemed to pull hard and turn well. The test riders were not running them even close to the limiters but rather breaking them in at a moderate RPM/speed and they easily pulled most of the other bikes. I asked them how they felt and they said that they run extremely well and handle just as good. The bikes will be available early October after the Dealer show.

My overall impression just from seeing them up close was that Suzuki did their homework and I can't wait to get two of them that I have had on order since March.