Sign in to follow this  

whats the story with sdg seats?

how come these seats are always on back order? its been over a year and every time i check on the seat for the 06 its on backorder &%$#@!

its not only seats man my fender is suposed to be another 2 weeks on top of the two weeks its already been. now that sucks

it may be the time of year .. I have a few sponsors .. sdg being of them .. after ordering my step seat ( as a back up seat ) my rider rep e-mail me and told me the entire kxf line are out of stock .. polisport ( another sponsor ) has some plastic that are on b/o .. same with scott goggles , etc. just the time of year .

:thumbsup:

burrito913

its not the time of year with sdg. i've been checking regularly for a year now and they are always backordered on the seats.

Happy you that the seats are on b/o. A friend of mine ordered a tall seat for a KX250F '05 and the foam was ridicuolos soft :thumbsup:

After one testride he sold the foam on ebay :ride: , and got a tall Miro foam.

is there a company thats worth a crap that makes a complete seat with a black full gripper cover or is the only option a cover?

bought mine on ebay for 31+8 dollar shipping brand new in box, sitting in guys garage

-chad

i like it, the rear tail lip kind of sticks up... like curved

thanks for the no real info reply there chad

there are sdg complete seats with black full gripper cover on ebay that i saw for an 06 kx250f.

it may be the time of year .. I have a few sponsors .. sdg being of them .. after ordering my step seat ( as a back up seat ) my rider rep e-mail me and told me the entire kxf line are out of stock .. polisport ( another sponsor ) has some plastic that are on b/o .. same with scott goggles , etc. just the time of year .

:thumbsup:

burrito913

Dude whats the story with my rotors that I paid for 2 months ago??

I've sent you emails and you have not replied to one!!

are you going to send them...refund my money. are what, just rip me off!

let me know what your intentions are.

I've been very patient, but i guess it come to this, sorry guys