Sign in to follow this  

Planning on buying a pit bike

I've been wanting a dirt bike for a long time and I am 16. I've been looking at some bikes on eBay and I came across this dealer/wholesaler that sells 125cc pit bikes for $550 excluding shipping since I am relatively close to their 2nd office here in Houston, TX. I would rather get a PitsterPro or SikkMX but my budget is somewhat tight since I just got my first job at McDonalds and I can only afford to get a bike from China knowing that all pit bike engines are from China (correct me if I'm wrong). Let me know what you think about the bike: http://www.ynbmotor.com/SHOPEXD.asp?id=200

Thanks!

wow.... please don't post anymore pics of that thing. That thing is horrible. Do I have to constantly repeat myself?

YOU CAN NOT BUY A NEW MOTORCYCLE FOR UNDER $600!

That does not count as a motorcycle, that is a cheap butt wannabe motorcycle/scooter/scrap metal. Like someone else just posted... IT HAS A 2 STROKE PIPE ON IT!!! WTH?

Stay away....far away. Save up and buy a real bike. Not trying to be rude, but they are just trying to con some cash out of you, as that thing will never make you happy.

Why is there a new one of these EVERYDAY!!! Cant yopu see the reasons why they are soo cheap? You do get what you pay for MOST OF THE TIME!

Why is there a new one of these EVERYDAY!!! Cant you see the reasons why they are soo cheap? You do get what you pay for MOST OF THE TIME!

Uh, thanks. Didn't know it would really piss someone off if I asked. Now I'm thinking about getting a PitsterPro now.

Uh, thanks. Didn't know it would really piss someone off if I asked. Now I'm thinking about getting a PitsterPro now.

know one's mad at you,it's just some people here think you need to spend a certain amount of money for a bike,even your first one,to be any good.I say spend in your budget for your first one,then upgrade or mod.

:ride: Um, the last time I checked, we all rode to have fun , Right?? I remember growing up and I had a 79 YZ 80 in 1979 and a friend of mine had something called a " Tote Goat" or mini bike, what ever you wanna call it, It had a lawn mower motor & a pull cord to start it. We used to go ride together, I was 7 he was 9. Would my bike smoke his,,, Yes! Could I do more things with mine,,,Yes! Did I have more fun than he did when we rode,,, NO!!! I even remember my bike being in the shop and riding his POS for a week or so til mine got out. Could I do the same things as I could on mine,,,NO! Was it as fast as mine,,, HELL NO! Did it even have ANY suspension,,,NO! Did I have a blast when I rode it,, &%$#@! ya,, I Did!! Will His under $600.00 bike hang with a PITSTER X2R, or SSR B2, or a 12,000.00 BBR bike,, Hell NO!! Will he be able to jump it for " BIG AIR" with out it breaking in half,, Hell NO! Will he have a blast EVERY TIME he Rides it,, Absolutely Yes!!! Do we all want a top of the line, BAD A** MINI? HELL YES!! CAN WE ALL AFFORD ONE,, &%$#@! NO!!! ITS ALL RELEVANT!! ITS ALL RELEVANT!! ITS ALL RELEVANT!! There's nothing wrong with telling someone," If you can, try to say up more money for yada yada bike!" But to lose your mind and tell someone," You a loser, Don't buy that POS, That bike will fall apart if you look @ it wrong, I never heard of it therefore its a POS!" is just wrong!! I don't have a mini, and I do want the " Bad Ass" one, so I'm gonna save til I get it! But thats me, you're you, and he is him.. So to you hater's out there,, Have a Coke N a smile N Shut the &%$#@! Up!! Thanks!!!

:cry: I'd like to thank my sponsors ,, " That's right,I said It Inc." ,, " Udontknosht",,"DoturI" and "Wut"... :thumbsup: