Sign in to follow this  

Which exhaust for drz400sm -05

Which one should I choose akra full ti or yoshi full rs3

Is there yoshi full titanium for my bike?

I am also going to by fcr carb kit

Can I by everything from here?

TT store sells everything. Go with the Yoshi RS3 full system. TT also sells the FCR kit, but get ready to wait. I ordered mine on June 3rd and I am still on the waiting list. Also do the 3x3 and good aftermarket filter to get full use of the new exhaust. Not sure about the full Yoshi Ti system for the SM, I went with the Rs3 for a better price and durability.

Full yosh Ti is the best pipe you can buy (looks ,sound,& HP) though it commands top doller

akra is a nice exhaust too and it doesn't cost a fortune as the yosh ti.here in greece though.....i saw a big difference when i installed it.and the sound rocks.in addition,it isn't as loud as the rs3.

Thanks for answers.

I found on thumpertalk store following 2 items

1. Akrapovic Ti/Ti 1820-0144 $635.3

DRZ400S 02-04

2. Yoshimura Offroad Pro Series Complete System(TRC) Titanium $670.46

DRZ400E 00-05

Is that akra exhaust going to fit on my bike(my guess that it will fit)

and what about that yoshi(my guess that it is not stright bolt on)

Also I was thinking of ordering JD jetting kit can I jet with that my stock carb and later buy that fcr.

the akra that i own it too will fit exactly and it weighs about 1/3 of the stock exhaust.about the yosh,you should ask maybe burned who knows much about exhausts.the e doesn't have passenger pegs as the s and you may face a problem there.apart from that,yosh might be the best exhaust for the dr-z.but the akra is really cool too.trust me...