Sign in to follow this  

2007 sxf 250

Yo

Any one out there have any test info on the 07 sxf ?

I just got an 07 250 sx 2 stroke , but cant get on with it so i am changing to the sxf250 , i have had kwaks in the past 250 kxf 06 was the last and was wondering how the ktm will feel compaired to the green machine

and info pics or stats other than whats on the web site would be great

What's your issue with the 250SX? Too much power? :thumbsup:

yea to be honist ! just could not get much grip with it spinnin up all the time

i was told that it was super smooth but i found it to be more like a light switch still , great in the right hands im sure but to much like hard work compared to the 250f

LOL I can certainly understand that the power can be too much, I'm thinking about getting something more managable like the 250sxf, though I'm keeping the 2 stroke, too much fun. :thumbsup:

Hi, i have a 06 sxf and it is so much fun, i can handle it pretty well and i like it a lot.

I also have a 02 cr250 and i also have a lot of fun but i dont feel the same riding it because my rear wheel doesnt stop spinning all the time

You should try the new sxf :thumbsup:

Pickin y 07 sxf up during the week all going well. Never flew my own thumper. All ways had 2 strokes till now. Moving from 05 yz 250 2-stroke. Great for Grass tracks an woods but not so easy for technical mx tracks.

Cant wait to get it. Been lookin at the site for about the last 3 weeks for any new snipits!