Sign in to follow this  

Bust your nutta's at Weyhutta's 8/5

Going this Saturday with Michael and both YZs, anyone else? Bob, Mike, Stacey, Ryan?

Probably not, but I'll keep it in mind.

i'm out. very bad work schedule all week. check out this web site. www.semra.org. i am going to go race not this weekend but next. get you some street tires for the 100 and go with. they have a 3 hour endurance race that me and david thompson are going to do together on a ttr125.

get you some street tires for the 100 and go with. they have a 3 hour endurance race that me and david thompson are going to do together on a ttr125.

Looks like fun. Tell David we're going to Weyhutta if-n he wants ta come.

please tell me more about weyhutta, where it is and how are the trails, etc. i am looking for a place to ride this weekend and people to ride with. I'm in Greenville SC.

Thanks!

please tell me more about weyhutta, where it is and how are the trails, etc. i am looking for a place to ride this weekend and people to ride with. I'm in Greenville SC.

Thanks!

Weyhutta's in Cullowhee, NC close to Western Carolina University. It has roughly 20plus miles of trails, some directional and all quad width. It's fairly steep with lots of waterbreaks that makes for good fast rides with a lot of time in the air. It's usually the coolest place to ride this time of year too.

I got your PM and shot you my phone # back, so call me if you want to know more. I'm not sure what time we'll be there yet but I'll post it before tomorrow night. :thumbsup:

The best way from Greenville is probably 25 to 26 to 40 to 74 to 107, but I think RyanK comes up through Cashiers on 107 from Hwy 11.

Michael bailed already but I'll be in the PL at 10:00. How 'bout you Mike? Dwike said he's coming too.

I will be there. It looks like the rain is not supposed to kick in until after 1 or 2 pm.

Yep, I'm in. I'm going to give myself a couple hours to get there and will be there a bit before ten. Do I understand everyone is meeting around 10am?

Yep, I'm in. I'm going to give myself a couple hours to get there and will be there a bit before ten. Do I understand everyone is meeting around 10am?

I can't speak for anyone else but I'll be there @ 10:00. Late model white Ford van with the YZ trailered behind. See ya then. :thumbsup:

Update: justride (Kenny) will be riding there with me. :ride:

Hey Kenny, I forgot to ask you if the goggles worked better with the foam pulled out.

I appreciate you guys hanging out while I cussed at my bike, hopefully it'll be right next time. I'm gonna order those parts for the carb tomorrow.

It was a lot better.A lot more ventilation.If you need help call.

It was a great ride, my shoulder is a little sore from my rock auger trick, but not too bad. Considering that it was hot and dusty at Wayehutta I can only imagine what it must have been like somewhere like Enoree.

Mike