Sign in to follow this  

Re-Painted Pit Bike

I've seen paint at hardware store's(H*me D*pot)that sell's paint made especially for plastic's,I wonder if that would work?I agree with the other's it's best to

'prep" the surface somehow,still it seem's like alot work compared to just installing new one's?

i like the pony on the fence....................................

That's his horsy power!!! :thumbsup:

I think, if you want to paint your bike, do it. I painted mine, and had fun doing it. I don't know why some people make such a big deal about it. If it doesn't work the first time, try something different. :thumbsup:

The pony is my sons first ride.LoL, Thankx 'shelbyman' I am having a great time painting the bike and so far no paint has come off. I could try dipping the parts in a bucket of bleach over night...

I think, if you want to paint your bike, do it. I painted mine, and had fun doing it. I don't know why some people make such a big deal about it. If it doesn't work the first time, try something different. :thumbsup:

absolutely.. Make it your OWN. do what you want to your bike, don't let others dictate what you do to your own bike.. Suggestions are good to consider but when it comes down to it, do what you want!

yeah, I had alot of fun painting my bike. The only time I had some paint come off was when I went to get my bike out of the shed and found it fallen over with gas drenched on it. Other than that, the paint stayed on good. :thumbsup:

I am almost ready to get the stickers on the bike, i have had a great time messing around with the bike.... will post pix when the bike is finished. Thankx 2 all of you for the words of wisdom.

All in all it's a pretty good job,don't let the ol' lady see it or you'll be doing the whole house!!!

Thankx for the possitive feedback,,,, I had fun doing it...Now its time to ride.LoL