Sign in to follow this  

Eagle's Nest Dash4Cash

As usual I'll be there in my many hats ( waterboy , cook , groomer , score keeper , flager , ect ...... )

Here's some info ,

Enter fees are $30.00 per class with 100% payback to the first half of the field riding the big track, and trophies for those racing in the mini classes .

Points are also awarded to all classes at each event and the points leader at the end of the season will receive a Eagles Nest membership for the following season and the right to defend their #1 plate in 2007 !

The gate fee is $5.00 per person , and sign in is from 8:00am till 9:30am sharp .

The ponds are very full of water after our recent down pour , so conditions should be good.

Maps and more info at EAGLES NEST MX .

killerdwarf , come and find me ( longhair , beard ) I may have found a new private practice track between Guelph and Kitchener ( I live in Guelph ) ! I have to work Friday night until 7:00am Sat morning but I'll be there by 8:30 or so . :thumbsup:

Whats the track going to be like? I was riding today and things were pretty rough and hard, still had a good time though :thumbsup:

Whats the track going to be like? I was riding today and things were pretty rough and hard, still had a good time though :thumbsup:

It should be groomed Fri night/Sat morning and I'm sure he'll turn the watering system on around 5:00am on Sat , so it should be OK . We could get some rain this week so we'll have to see .

sounds good, i think I'm going to go. :thumbsup:

hey Judas, whereabouts in Guelph are you, i live in Guelph as well.

hey Judas, whereabouts in Guelph are you, i live in Guelph as well.

You know me , I'm a fellow Linamar worker ! I live over on Fife Rd (so I don't care about the new Wallmart) :thumbsup:

Do you have to join a club to do this? what exactly is the dash for cash?. I'm a Tvr member but didn't make it to the last minuet race they had a few weeks ago so I would like to try the track. What are the classes-I ride Open Vet Exp in TVR :thumbsup:

What Linamar plants do you guys work at? Last week I did a service call to Vehcom and the week before Linex for Riello-they bought our company last year (Tri-Way).

If I don't go I was also thinking of going to "The Pit". I hope it gets some rain though that place can get pretty dry.

I can't wait.. I already put my hard pack terrain tires on for this thing. Hope I win some loot!

OK I'm in, where is everyone meeting we could all head down together.

Thinking about heading up there Friday morning for a bit. Anyone want to meet up there? Killerdwarf, call in sick tomorrow.. lol