Bartow Thursday Night 8/3

well that sucked! Got about 15-20 laps in before hte sky opened up for a more than 30 minutes. And I had to go get my son off the track (he must of hit his head the other day at Hard Rock because he didn't have enough since to come in out of the lightning)

Good to see you Ken. We'll have to head over to Lakeland some time.

well that sucked! Got about 15-20 laps in before hte sky opened up for a more than 30 minutes. And I had to go get my son off the track (he must of hit his head the other day at Hard Rock because he didn't have enough since to come in out of the lightning)

Good to see you Ken. We'll have to head over to Lakeland some time.

I had to get out of there.... Did they open the track back up?

I'm heading to QuickTrack this Sat. I should be there by 10.

Yeah... I saw your son come in after it had been raining for about 15 minutes.. he was looking around to see where you had went... I just chuckled, because I wish I still had no worries about weather, jumps, injuries, etc.

We waited for another 30 minutes and it never let up so we loaded the bikes in the rain. I'm not sure if they opened the track up again or not, but it would have been useless.

Yeah, my son, when he couldn't fine me over there he got on his bike and went out again. I had to go stand in the rain with Lightning coming down everywhere and flag him off the track! God love him, he just wants to ride.

We're racing Saturday night at Bartow so we'll be there around 4.