Sign in to follow this  

GYT-RIDER are you there dude ......

Just wondered how the new bike was going ?

i managed to get my hands on the 07 250 sx stroker a week ago

but after an all day practice sestion have concluded that she's just to powerfull for me and i have ordered a new 250 sxf

bike should be with me with in the week

i read ya thread from a wile back when you first got the bike , so now i would like to no how things are going with it, and weather im going to stoked with mine.....

Go on KTM talk and he has been giving us great pix and write ups on his 07 250...

Hi. I've managed to get a few more hours on my bike now, and it's just getting better and better. The forks have soften up, and are now working almost perfect, the bike is still very stable in a straight line, and it handles braking bumps going into turns really well without the head shake I had on my 06. The rear end is also good, but I still have to get the sag dialed in properly I might also need a stiffer spring.

Starting is still super easy, even when hot. I haven't done anything to the jetting, and I managed to get the Akrapovic from my 06 to fit, the skid plate also fits like a charm. The protective tape on the frame over the pegs lasted about 15 sec. so I'm on the lookout for some frame guards. I found a company in the UK, that will have them in a few weeks. I'm also expecting my preprinted backgrounds soon (I hope, they have been shipped but the mail office have misplaced them some were :ride: ) hopefully they will be here soon.

All in all the bike is holding up well, and the engine is sooo great and powerful. If you get the 07 SXF 250 you really cant go wrong.

Happy riding. :thumbsup: