Tanuem to Naches Fall Volunteer Classic - Come Join Us!

Mark you callenders for Saturday September 16th for the "Tanuem to Naches Fall Volunteer Classic"

The event will be for those riders who have volunteered for trail maintenance in the northwest over the last year. We will stage out of Taneum Junction around 9 to 10a. The Cle Ellum rangers will give a short E and E presentation.

Then the riders will have a choice of one of three routes, Iron man, intermediate and dual sport.The routes are still in the planning stage.

You will ride your selected course over to a yet to be designated camp ground on the Naches side. At the camp ground, Home Finance USA will provide free lunch. The tentative menu will include burgers, watermelon, cold beverages etc. A gas truck will also be provided. After you are refreshed you wil ride your course back to Taneum. In order to make sure that we can plan properly for the lunch we will require that you pre register for the lunch. In the near future I will be posting a flyer that you can down load, fill out and fax to me. This will guarantee you the free lunch.

In order to make this event happen. I will need help in the following areas.

1. Need someone who can make a flyer that can be posted and then printed for the registration.

2. Need a volunteer with a pickup that can be the gas truck.

3. I would also like to put together a raffel drawing after the E and E class. You could help by contacting your local businesses that are involved in our sport and ask for donations.

Thanks for your help and support. Russ Henry.

Event Flier (Updated 09/06)

Thanks Mace,

Malanut is doing the flyer and it will be available as soon as we get the details finalized.

And MACE is way to busy with NMA stuff right now. MACE, stop volunteering for stuff and go riding.

OK!! I talked with Bob Ryan at Lynnwood Motoplex and he is definitely interested in donating a thing or two to this event! he said they are always looking to help out the cause when it comes to maintaining or expanding riding opportunities around here. i wil post back when it is confirmed. so who is next?

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for correcting MACE. I chopped it off, oops! Hopefully everyone still finds it.

Are you comming? Super-dooper dusty over at GP I heard, this sounds like way more fun! Russ has a great day planned for us all and that bikes a beauty ? (finally a reason to use this flag!).