Sign in to follow this  

What's up guys, new guy here....

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hello. I just purchased my first four stroke, an '06 CRF 450. I am coming off of a '00 CR 250 two-stroke. After riding my brother-in-laws (stearns86) 450, I was a believer. So anyhow, I got it home, took the linkage and steering stem apart and re-greased, and have ridden it around enough to break it in. I'm going to the track for the first time Thursday. I can't wait! Being new to four-strokes, I am trying to soak up all of the info I can here, seems to be a wealth of it! :thumbsup:

Well welcome to the 450 world!!!! My sister, his wife, told me after the first time he rode my bike he wouldn't shut up about "the 450" and was trying everything in his power to get one. He made the right choice, because these bikes are a blast to ride in all conditions. I am pissed because I have been riding my a$# off trying to get faster so I can keep up with Shad450 and another one of my buddies who has a 450 also. They both have been riding for years all types of motorcycles and I bought my first motorcycle three years ago, which was an RM250. Guess I am going to have to ride even more, because now ol Shad's got a bad azz bike. Welcome to the 4-stroke world!