Sign in to follow this  

supermoto at Pat's Acres

Has anyone gone here?

just would like to know gate fees and such.

heard they are going to be running this week end have not seen one befor was thinking about going and watching.

does anyone have a link for a schedule

1st off, Pat's Acres is an awesome SuMo track and you should definitely come out and see or better yet compete in a race. (Yes, it's crazy but we do let DR-Zs race)

Unfortunately the race that was scheduled for this Sunday (8/6) has been cancelled due to the track's having some "issues" w/ the county. We're told that this will soon be fixed and we will be racing there on 9/24.

For more info:

SupermotoUSA

SMJ NW Forum

Cheers,

Tyler

www.supermotousa.net

The races have been cancelled this weekend because the county has not resolved the permit issues (9 months and counting) for motorcycles to ride at Pat's. This is almost complete and should be resolved in the next 2 weeks.

The races where moved to Evergreen State Fairgrounds in Monroe. After we received an approval to race, the horse show required the bikes to meet a 92 db noise level we had to cancel the race.

Jax over on SMJ is putting together a pratice day at Horn Rapids ORV park, that would be worth going over and riding.

Kurt

thanks for the heads up guys.

I'm in the works to get a 17'' wheel set some time soon for the DRZ's trying to do it the right and cheepest way. (used oem hubs excell rims? ) or something. waiting for a deal. then you may start seeing me ride in the mean time I realy would like to go and watch.

thanks for the links.

later Vern Jr.