Sign in to follow this  

Woodland Park Trip???

OK, so I looked at my previoius post and discovered there was nothing there :thumbsup:

Myself and 4 other guys are coming to Woodland Park to do some riding. I'm not for sure where we are going to ride. Two of the guys going have been there before, but I have not found out where it was.

My question is, what are some good places to ride? We will be there on the 5th and 6th.

Also what are some good places to eat in or near Woodland Park?

Thanks for any information.

The Hungry bear is a great place to eat.. I might be there on the 6th if you guys need some guide assistance. Other wise ride the whole thing its great fun!

2 bike shops in Woodland ,,D and S cycle and Pikes Peak Polaris have good maps that we produce of the 717 system and Rainbow Falls on the back. Rainbow falls is about 12 miles north of Woodland on Hwy 67. I am leaving for the weekend Friday, but you can call me before that if you want and i can give you some more info. I type really slow!~ Frank daytime 719 686 5525

Home 719 687 2635

The Hungry Bear ROCKS! Do not start your day without the 2x2x2 breakfast or another great HB choice. You can drive up to Rampart Range and trailride forever (make your way to the Sprucewood Inn for lunch and go from there). You can explore a lot by simply starting at Rainbow Falls and can ride Woodland Park, and Rainbow Falls, and find your way up into Rampart Range--all from the parking area at Rainbow Falls. This is how it was at our last trip out there about 3 0r 4 years ago. It's all awesome!

Unfortunatley you can't get to rampart without going back into springs and up the interstate , flash flood took a few miles of 67 out. :thumbsup: 717 is probably your best bet and a good time.