Sign in to follow this  

Shipping Internationally?

How would I go about shipping my bike from California to France? i did a search but it is disabled during high traffic on the site. Any information would be greatly appreciated! THank you

I don't know the background of why you are shipping internationally, but don't fall for the nigerian car scam. For more info go here.

I assume you have your bike listed on ebay or even here on TT, let me guess the buyer will send you a cheque for even more money than you are asking the bike for and you will send him the difference back along with the bike :thumbsup::ride:

no, ive got my bike posted on here and a couple other sites including cycletrader. The guy says that they dont have ktm 85s in france and that he'll cover shipping. Im not in any way going through with this, i even stated in my ads that i will not ship, however id like to know because im considering putting my goped etc. on eBay or what not.

no, ive got my bike posted on here and a couple other sites including cycletrader. The guy says that they dont have ktm 85s in france and that he'll cover shipping. Im not in any way going through with this, i even stated in my ads that i will not ship, however id like to know because im considering putting my goped etc. on eBay or what not.

Let me tell you something this guy is a scammer, we have more models in Europe than you do in the USA including 85's :thumbsup: Stay right away from this guy, unless he sends CASH

yeah thats why i sacked up the $50 :thumbsup: to put it in cycle trader, plus im not gona deal with shipping

yeah thats why i sacked up the $50 :thumbsup: to put it in cycle trader, plus im not gona deal with shipping

You would have been dealing with a scammer.

Did he immediately ask for your name, address, etc?

Did he talk about his shipping agent and having a cashiers check, then needing a refund check from you?

TOTAL SCAM!!!

I've smoked out a few of those guys. Report who ever they are using for email. No doubt Hotmail.com or Yahoo.com.

Yup, I just got a reply to my ad form some bozo with the same rap.

The ad just went in and bam, this guy is ready to buy.

That kind of stuff really annoys the crap out of me!

i just want to sell my bike!!! ahh~! its so friggin hard! i was offered 1300 for my bike. THIS IS REDICULUS!!!