Sign in to follow this  

Pastrana article in C16 Autostyle (rally racing)

Anyone who likes to ride dirtbikes off road should love ralley racing. I hope it gets big in America because I love to watch it but can't find it on tv very often.

i thought he was always with subaru :thumbsup: . but i agree arod, rally racing is sweet but its hardly on TV. to hard to get into tho because it is so much $$

i see it in the guide when im checking through on either OLN or Speed

i think it looks cool but it be more fun if i knew the racers, machines, and inter-racing politics

i thought he was always with subaru :thumbsup: . but i agree arod, rally racing is sweet but its hardly on TV. to hard to get into tho because it is so much $$

I didn't realize he rally raced at all in all honestly. Don't follow stuff close enough yet.

I didn't realize he rally raced at all in all honestly. Don't follow stuff close enough yet.

lets be serius, what hasnt that kid raced!! :thumbsup:

Like I said, I'm not a fanboy for this stuff....

I knew him as the first guy to do a backflip and doubleback flip is all. :thumbsup:

yea i was eating lunch today and i saw him on the TV, he wrecked a perfectly good 100% race preped and ready Subaru at the "Pastrana Compound".....went around a turn and rolled it a few times...tehy said it was a 200k car....oops! lol, wish i had that kinda money. that guy makers me so jeloues, rally races, trophy truck (or what ever class it is with those desert pre runners)...they said it cost him 40k just for the foam in his foam pit ($1 a cube, and 40k cubes....) Dang!