Sign in to follow this  

I need a front wheel....HELP!!!

So, I went up to Austin this past weekend to get my KLX back together at my buddies place, because he has a really nice air conditioned garage with air tools and what not. Anyways, long story short is my front wheel was stolen out of the bed of my truck at a friends apartment complex. It was the only part of my bike not chained down, and apparently someone thought they could use it for something, probably just some little kids screwing around or something, but damn! :cry:

So now I have no front wheel to put onto my bike, and there are none on ebay. And the best part is, I am leaving on Fri. the 11th to go on our annual dirt bike trip to colorado, and I can't find a wheel. :ride:

So, if anyone has a spare that they can part with, I would be very happy to purchase one from someone, or, I am even willing to trade my PERFECT condition spare rear wheel for someone's front.

Bill, Bruce, anyone got a spare? :thumbsup:

Shelby, I've got a front wheel with a decent rotor, moderately worn D756, UltraHD Bridgestone tube and I'm not aware of any dings or stuff in it. I'd have to go out and give it a once over though. I have not really considered selling it, but if you offer me something I can't refuse......

PM me. (Oh, BTW, I already have a good rear wheel spare)

Bill

shelby im the one with the new tire and the klx rim talking to you on email ha idk why im tell you this

lol but 100 bucks for it