150F problem

ok well my little brother seems to be having a little problem with his 150F, his bike will shut off almost all the time when he decellerates (sp?) and then it will take like 6 kicks to start back up, he never used to have this problem untill about 3 or 4 days ago, so any ideas as to what may be happening would be great thanks

yea i checked the choke for him and it is off, and the bike is warmed up... would this problem have anything to do with valves? or is it strictly carb cuz i think that can be taken care of easy but if it is the valves we would need to bring the bike to a dealer to check... and just to be sure i will clean the carb anyways but just incase it is the valves i would need your responses, thank you

well actually i took it out today and it ran perfectly, it even to sum extent felt like it was running better then ever before, today was cooler mind u and a lil wet, when it was acting up we were running it at near 118 degrees so i think that was probably the reason, it was running way too hot, today was only about 78 degrees, so i think we've found the problem but thanks for the replies anyways and i will clean the carb soon to save the hastle later on, thanks