Sign in to follow this  

mini moto 2007 las vegas

Glad you signed up to race...if you aren't sponsored by BBR, then I'm sure that they will thank you for donating your entry fee money to their winning paycheck.

Glad you signed up to race...if you aren't sponsored by BBR, then I'm sure that they will thank you for donating your entry fee money to their winning paycheck.

Someone Is Bitter. :thumbsup:

I just signed up for 12in and 10in am classes....

Not sure what bikes i will have, but i am be open for any offers.. As long as my classic motor will bolt up..

Someone Is Bitter. :ride:

Not bitter, just speaking the truth. Nobody can run w/ the BBR boys...nobody. :thumbsup:

C'mon, somebody out there can beat 'em. Of course, the next year you'll probably end up on one of their rides, though which would be tough to handle.

i'm in for 10 inch am class , may go back in and sign up for 12 inch am if i can swing a klx .

Not bitter, just speaking the truth. Nobody can run w/ the BBR boys...nobody. :thumbsup:

Well we beter not tell pingree and blose since they have won the last two 10" mini moto races on red baron bikes. :ride:

Well we beter not tell pingree and blose since they have won the last two 10" mini moto races on red baron bikes. :ride:

I don't give a shit about the 10" class. If they are so great, why not slap a 12" rear end on and run w/ the big boys? Nobody remembers the results of the 10" class, once the 12" has been run. :thumbsup:

I don't give a shit about the 10" class. If they are so great, why not slap a 12" rear end on and run w/ the big boys? Nobody remembers the results of the 10" class, once the 12" has been run. :thumbsup:

Just A Little FYI. Costella Ran The Same Exact Motor In The 12" As He Ran In The 10". :ride::applause:

BTW blose did beat costella in the 10" & 12" main in del mar.And he was running a 10" bike with a 12" rear :ride:

BTW blose did beat costella in the 10" & 12" main in del mar.And he was running a 10" bike with a 12" rear :ride:

What are we talking about here? Del Mar or Vegas?....VEGAS!...BBR....WILL DESTROY THEM IN VEGAS ONCE AGAIN...this is where it all matters...and I would almost bet that Blose would give his left nut to run a BBR. :thumbsup:

has anyone heard anything about a class for kids, below 9yrs?

looks like the 3 classes are for 9 & up :thumbsup: