Sign in to follow this  

30 miles on the X- wiggly rear?

Has anyone experienced a really pronounced instability in the rear of the bike? Nothing is loose yet compared to my R the thing feels like it's on ball bearings!!

Have you checked your spokes?

Mine as well as others have had loose spokes right from the dealer.

Has anyone experienced a really pronounced instability in the rear of the bike? Nothing is loose yet compared to my R the thing feels like it's on ball bearings!!

Check air pressure. 12PSI.

Dwight

12 is sort of low unless you are on a groomed track and you weigh under 180 pounds

Oh, I guess I don't know how much pressure to run. Glad you set me straight. :thumbsup:

Dwight

Oh, I guess I don't know how much pressure to run. Glad you set me straight. :thumbsup:

Dwight

haha. Yes i agree, check your spokes and air pressure. 12 psi is what i have always ran.

I think I have narrowed it down to the wonderful tire that cames stock on the X. I am not much of a 'gotta have the newest and best thing out there' kinda guy but this thing sucks!! Maybe I'm just being a weenie but I'm gonna try another rear just to set my mind straight.

I have to say I accually loved the stock back tire after buying a different tire I plan on buying another stocker

I agree its not the tire never the less I loved the stock back tire, its most likely your spokes or maybe you bent your rim already?