Sign in to follow this  

New Lower Retail on Pitster Pro X and X2

Pitster has lowered the dealer cost on the Pitster Pro X and X2. Which in return has allowed us to drop the retail price. For a limited time, we are also offering a free Staggs billet oil cooler to TT members (make sure you let us know you are a TT member), when they purchase either of these two models.

125-X2 $1799 shipped.

http://www.planetminis.com/vendor-area/33704-sale-pitster-pro-125x-and-125x2.htm

125-X $1499 shipped.

http://www.outlawpowersports.com/PITSTER_PRO_125x_FREE_SHIPPING_p/pitster%20pro%20125x.htm

Geez, I wish my friends wouldn't have wasted thier money on stupid SSR's. They would still be riding with me instead of trying to fix all the broken parts from the 1st ride. :thumbsup:

O.K. let me get this,ALL your friend's who have SSR's broke their bike's on the first ride?What are the odd's in that?Did they know how to ride?Did they set up their new bike's properly?Sound's FISHY to me!!!

X2- White with Blue alloy

X2- Black with Red alloy

X- Black with blue alloy

X- Black with red alloy

in stock now!!!

Also the....

X2R white with blue alloy

X2R Black with red alloy

X3 available Aug 12th

X3R available Aug 12th

www.pitsterpro.com

All Pitster Pro bikes come with the proven and powerful GPX engines, cradle frames, as well as great dealer support!!!

Dang, it must be the old SSR breaking syndrome. I have heard of it but never witnessed it. I highly reccomend to your friends that they next time ship there bikes to me. Thanks!

Ehhhh. I hear so many people on this forum that love the SSRs makes me wonder if they just got a few of the bad ones even though they ordered them from two different places and two completely different times. Maybe I can convince them to trade up to the Pitsty :thumbsup: with the new prices.