Sign in to follow this  

RC's Crash at Washougal...best racin of the year!

It was an awesome weekend in Washougal. The first moto was the best race I have ever scene, the 2nd was just as exciting, but with 2 laps to go, RC pushed it just a bit to hard...

http://www.washougalmx.com/

Freaking awesome day in the dirt...

:ride::ride::ride::cry::thumbsup:

There is an open practice at Washougal on the 16th. I am having a hard time getting any of my friends to take off work to go. Are you going to go up? I need to go to the nationals next year. I just hate fighting the crowds up there.

Wow... that was a spectacular crash! That one rider just barley got out of the way! Was RC leading or chasing when that happened?

Wow... that was a spectacular crash! That one rider just barley got out of the way! Was RC leading or chasing when that happened?

They were fender to fender. RC was in the lead when he went down.

Damn, look at the crowd running over to see the backside where he landed!

WOW, RC is the toughest rider ive ever seen. Any other rider would prob. be out after that wipe out. Props to RC.

can anyone really explain to me what happy. was he trying to scrub that jump and lost it or what?

I was standing by the straight away in front of it and to me it looked like the bike just slid out from under him on the face :thumbsup:

There are more videos up now. The MX002 Vid has JS almost biting it hard, comes out with a save though. The RC video has more length to it now too. MX005.

There is an open practice at Washougal on the 16th. I am having a hard time getting any of my friends to take off work to go. Are you going to go up? I need to go to the nationals next year. I just hate fighting the crowds up there.

As long as my sales are ok at work, I can take it off...I may even be sick that day. So I'll plan on going, but I'm not 100% yet. My friends are going though, you can certainly join up with us. I'm on a CRF450 #225, my buddies have mostly Hondas, CRF 250's and 450's, #559, 8, and 15. Come on over. We are riding the open practice this Saturday and Mt. View, (Sandy, OR track).

:thumbsup: