Sign in to follow this  

TTR 125 Big Bore Kit-Logan Built

I'm planning on improving the power of my engine and decided to start with my Head for the TTR125. I found out I can have some custom engine modifications done thru Logan Built, i just have to send the engine. I was wondering if anyone had done this with their TTR125. I was told they can get about 16HP out of this engine, thats a lot of HP for a TTR125! By the time its all said and done its about 1400 bucks and 170CC.

I have a PRC motor. I have nothing but good things to say about them. :thumbsup:

u get the 150 kit...i wish i would have goten it from them now that i see what all they do :thumbsup:

Sell the ttr for $1500, then spend the same extra $1400 and get a brand new YZ85...

I think they make more than that stock, and have a better suspension to boot. Then you will last until you are ready to go YZ250f. :thumbsup:

He didn't ask for advice on a new bike, he ask for advice about Logan. Personally I they claim too much to try them. We had a big discussion on them a while back and most people thought the same thing. I've dealt with PRC and he seems very honest and you get a lot for the money. I might get my motor done by them.

hi i am 13 i just got a ttr 125. what is the cheapest mod for performance.

hi i am 13 i just got a ttr 125. what is the cheapest mod for performance.
well i guess you need an invitation to the search...there are some many threads about things like that...check out search it helps ALOT!!